Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vacation Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our recent vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The first one is of the boys playing miniature golf at....wait for it.....dun,dun,dun...MT. ATLANTICUS!!!!










The second photo is of the boys in the van after 2 HOURS of playing in hot humid weather at night! While the heat WAS oppressive, we all had a great time.






And I would be remiss if I did not mention that I was the luckiest guy around for I had my beautiful bride with me as well!



The boys were grateful as told by the shouts of "Mommy and Daddy, you are the greatest!" several times that night. One thing is certain at Myrtle Beach, there are no shortages of miniature golf courses.

Well, that is really all I have time for right now. I'll post more in the coming days. God Bless!

No comments: