Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Long time, no update

Wow, I started off ok and then just dropped the ball. We have been so busy with many matters that I have let this sit here My apologies. The boys are great, everyone is great, we are just swamped with life.

We are in the midst of selling our home and it has been a struggle to say the least. 40 lookey-loos and no offers. Aarrgghh!! Anyway, we are confident that God will provide a buyer for our house and we will move on in His time. Until then, we wait.

Hopefully, I can get some newer pictures up soon. The boys just keep growing. Tommy is doing great in school. My little genius! And Matthew is doing great at driving us insane. Just kidding. Sort of. He is acting his age you might say. Well, another update will be forthcoming, I promise. Thanks for being patient.

No comments: